This is the Private Policy of SmarPT (www.drivekaroindia.com, Web and Mobile Application”, Appworx IT solutions Pvt. Ltd., “we”, “us” “ours” hereinafter referred as “platform”, “Services” or “Products”) and its future versions, which is a commercial software and this policy can be found at www.drivekaroindia.com
This page is used to inform users regarding our data handling Practices and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service. If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy.
The Information We Collect
This Policy applies to all information collected or submitted through the Drivekaroindia Services. On some pages, you can make a request to contact us through a web form. The types of information collected on these pages may include your name, Date of Birth/Age, Address, email address, and phone number.
We also automatically collect information about you through your use of our Services, including, without limitation: Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, domain name, the website that led you to our Services, the website to which you go after leaving our Services, the dates and times you access our Services, device identification information, and your activities within our Services (e.g., links you click, searches you run, purchase history, etc.). We may combine information we collect automatically with information we collect directly from you or from third parties.
We may create anonymous data from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by excluding information that makes the data personally identifiable to you.
To further clarify, we track and collect information about user interaction, like when an App is installed, Payment made, Course Progress, Assessment and Result etc. This information also includes:
- Device Information: Unique Device identifiers, Mobile Network etc.
- Location Information: User Location through GPS, IP Address or other medium
- Local Storage: We may collect and store information on user’s local Device using techniques like browser web storage or application data caches.
- Cookies: We use multiple technologies to collect and store when any user browse our platform (web or mobile App), and this may include cookies or similar technologies to identify their browser or device and also for marketing purpose. We also keep track of user’ session to retain their information for multiple days without getting logged out.
- Browser Notifications: We ask for browser notification preference for delivering the browser-based notifications directly to the device. Users can enable/disable this preference at any point of time.
The Way We Use and Share Information
We use the information that we gather about you, including personal information, for the following purposes:
- Providing and Improving Our Services. To provide and maintain our Services; to improve our Services; to develop new features, products, or services; to perform technical operations, such as updating software; and for other customer service and support purposes.
- Research and Analytics. To analyse how our users interact with our Services; to monitor and analyse usage and activity trends; and for other research, analytical, and statistical purposes.
- Marketing and Communications. To communicate with you about your account and use of our Services; to send you the product, service, or event updates; to respond to your inquiries; to provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, promotions, and other information we think may interest you; and for other informational, marketing, or promotional purposes. Our communications with you may include communications via email. Please see the “Your Choices” section of the Policy for more information about how to change your communications preferences.
- Protecting Rights and Interests. To protect the safety, rights, property, or security of Drivekaroindia the Services, any third party, or the general public; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; to prevent or stop activity, which Drivekaroindia in its sole discretion, may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity; to use as evidence in litigation; and to enforce this Policy or our Terms of Service.
- Legal Compliance. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request from law enforcement or a governmental authority.
We may disclose the information that we collect about you, including personal information with the following entities:
- Affiliates. We may disclose your information to any current or future affiliates or subsidiaries for research and other purposes.
- Service Providers. We may disclose your information to our vendors, Government organizations dealing in Driving Education, Assessment and Certifications, Road Transport Authorities, service providers that help us process payments, analyse web traffic, send emails, SMS, and track customer service requests or other service providers, agents, or others who perform functions, such as web hosting or data hosting, or others on our behalf.
We may also disclose the information that we collect, including personal information, in the following ways:
- Business Transfers. We may disclose information to another entity in connection with, including during negotiations of, an acquisition or merger, sale or transfer of a business unit or assets, bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer.
- Protecting Rights and Interests. We may disclose information to protect the safety, rights, property, or security of Drivekaroindia the Services, any third party, or the general public; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; to prevent or stop activity that Drivekaroindia in its sole discretion, may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity; to use as evidence in litigation; and to enforce this Policy or our Terms and Condition.
- Legal Compliance. We may disclose information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request from law enforcement or a government official.
In addition to the disclosures noted above, we may also share aggregate or de-identified information with third parties for research or other purposes. For example, we may share de-identified information with an outcome working group to help identify outcome trends related to certain treatments.
Cookies and Tracking Analytics
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies enable a faster log-in process, and some allow us to track your activities on our Services. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to disable cookies or change your cookies settings.
Clear GIFs, Pixel Tags and Other Technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs, or pixel tags) in connection with our Services to, for example, track the activities of visitors to our Site, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of our Sites. We may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Local Storage Objects. We may use Local Storage Objects (“LSOs”), including Flash LSOs, to store your preferences and to personalize your visit. LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete, or disable the acceptance of LSOs through your web browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions.
Do Not Track Disclosure. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
We may use third party advertising companies to serve ads on our platform. These companies may use information about you and your visits on our platform and other websites in order to provide advertisement on this platform and other websites about goods and services which may interest to you.
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites and applications or integrate with services provided by third parties. Any access to and use of such linked websites, applications, or third-party services is not governed by this Policy but instead by the privacy statements of those third parties. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third parties and we encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Please specifically note that this Policy applies only to information collected by the Drivekaroindia Services.
Testimonials, Comments, and Reviews
We post drivekaroindia member testimonials, comments, reviews, and other user-generated content on our Services that may contain personal information. If you provide us with a testimonial, comment, or review, we will obtain your consent prior to posting your name along with your testimonial, comment, or review. If you later decide that you would not like your name shown, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Site offers publicly accessible blogs and/or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, please contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
The security of personal information is important and Drivekaroindia has implemented safeguards to protect the personal information it collects. To prevent unauthorized access and maintain data accuracy, we deploy a wide range of technical, physical, and administrative safeguards, including: Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, Firewalls, system alerts, and other information system security technologies; housing personal data in secure facilities that restrict physical and network access; and regular evaluation and enhancement of our information technology systems, facilities, and information collection, storage and processing practices. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of digital storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security. Further, you should take steps to protect your device and/or account by, for example, logging off when you have finished with a session and choosing a robust password that no one else knows or could easily guess.
Correcting or Deleting Personal Information. You may correct or request deletion of your personal information by logging into your account and updating your information. Please note that we may retain certain information about you as required by law or as permitted by law for legitimate business purposes (e.g., in accordance with our record retention policies or to enforce our Terms of Services).
Opting out of Email Communications. We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email or emailing at email@example.com . Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving marketing emails from us, we may still send you non-promotional emails (e.g., about your account with us).
Our online, publicly available Services, including public websites, are not targeted to children. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use Drivekaroindia software or services. We do not knowingly collect information online from children under 13. If we discover that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to delete such information.
If you are a resident of India and under the age of 13, you may remove any content that you have posted to our Site. In the event you cannot remove the content, you may request for us to remove the content by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the removal of content or information from the Site does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on the Site.
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavour to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.
If you have any further questions or concerns about this Policy or our privacy practices, please send us an email at email@example.com or write us at
Appworx IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Netsmartz House, Plot No 10,
Rajiv Gandhi Technology Park, Chandigarh-160101