Commercial driving refresher course for heavy commercial vehicle drivers is to revise all road safety rules and refamiliarise them with current road statistics. Along with covering Public Relations, First Aid & Human Psychology. The refresher course will prepare you for even the worst-case scenarios on the road and while driving a heavy motor vehicle.
List of Modules
- Brief of Motor Vehicle Act
- What is Road Safety
- Accident Statistics
- Causes of Road Accidents
- Common Driving mistakes
- Defensive Driving/ Preventive measures
- Type of License
- Vehicle Type, Pre-driving check and daily maintenance including leakage of fuel, oil water, Air, Battery, Tire condition, Air Pressure, Jack and tools etc
- Knowledge and checking of Vehicle Documents like Registration Certificate, Road Tax, Fitness certificate, Route Permit, Pollution under control certificate, Vehicle Insurance, Good receipt etc.
- Traffic Education
- Brief about GPS (Global Positioning System) and Airbags, Audio warning system etc.
- Road Signs, Road Marking/Geometry, Road Reflector
- Awareness about Road Rage and HIV/AID
- Driving under Special Condition/Emergency Situations
- Traffic Violation and penalties
- Fuel efficiency Training
- Government Policies of Road Safety
- First Aid and Helping Road Accident Victims
w hejh wh wj
sdsd jhd dhsd s