Are you planning to apply for a heavy motor vehicle license? We have you covered! With the precisely designed modules, you will cover everything from basic to advanced levels of driving a heavy motor vehicle.
By the end of the 17 hour course, you’ll be able to manage heavy vehicles, adhere to traffic rules and practice safety norms, among others in the best way possible.
List of Modules
- Driving Theory
- Traffic Education, Type of Roads, Road Marking, Hand Signal
- Vehicle Mechanism Theory
- Vehicle Maintenance & Repair (including Tyre Change, importance of Air Pressure)
- Public Relation
- First Aid & Human Psychology
- Road Etiquettes including Lane Driving, Road Rage & Stress Management
- Cause & Type of Accidents, Driver’s Responsibility in the event of Accident
- AIDS awareness; Tobacco, Alcohol & Health
- Pollution and Environment
- Driving Fuel Efficiency